Quiz - how well do you understand your lease?
Understand the key things you should know about your lease. If you are a purchaser, this can help make sure your solicitor has covered all of these points and explained them clearly to you.
17th September 2021
The Waking Watch Relief Fund has re-opened to applications using additional £5 million funding. The 12-week application period will run from 16 September to 10 December 2021. Applications received after this date will not be considered for funding.
The funding will be allocated on a first come first served basis. To apply for the fund, applicants should use the updated guidance dated 26 May.
Applications will be administered by MHCLG. Applicants should use the appropriate application form available here
All completed applications and evidence should be sent to: WWRFapplications@communities.gov.uk
- £30 million Waking Watch Relief Fund now open for applications
- Government announces £30 million Waking Watch Relief Fund
- What is waking watch?
- What is the waking watch relief fund?
- What will the waking watch relief fund cover?
- Which buildings will be eligible for the waking watch relief fund?
- Who is responsible for applying for the waking watch relief fund?
- When will the waking watch relief fund open?