Fire risk assessments: how often must they be done?
There are no specific time periods in law for how often fire risk assessments must be carried out or reviewed....
The waking watch relief fund is a £30 million fund to pay for the costs of installing a fire alarm system in buildings with unsafe cladding.
The fund builds on recently updated guidance published by the National Fire Chief’s Council (NFCC) calling on building owners to install common fire alarm systems as quickly as possible to reduce or remove the dependence on waking watches.
The fund will help leaseholders by providing financial support and delivering a better, long term fire safety system in their buildings.
- £30 million Waking Watch Relief Fund now open for applications
- Government announces £30 million Waking Watch Relief Fund
- Government funding for the remediation of Non-ACM cladding – A quick guide for leaseholders to the Building Safety Fund
- LEASE advice on fire safety
- Book a fire safety advice session
- Make a written fire safety advice query