ARE YOU A LEASEHOLDER IN WALES?
Listed below are pages specifically for leaseholders in Wales.
- Application to the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal – Wales
- Differences in notices and other documents
- Living in leasehold flats
- Major works good practice guides
- Summary of rights and obligations – administration charges – Wales
- Summary of rights and obligations – service charges – Wales
- Thinking of buying a flat?
- The Welsh Government publishes guide for people with responsibilities for fire safety
- The Wales Leaseholder Support Scheme
- Welsh Government’s Leaseholder Support Scheme – Expansion of Eligibility Criteria Announcement
- UK and Welsh governments publish guidance on the Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Act 2022
- Fire Safety Bill comes into law in Wales
- Welsh Government – Written Statement: Next steps on leasehold reform
- Welsh Government – Written Statement: Building Safety Funding in Wales
- Welsh Government – Building Safety: Updated Position Statement
- Law Commission issues reports making recommendations for reform for Enfranchisement, Right to Manage, and Commonhold
- Welsh Government announces action on leasehold reform
- Law Commission publishes its provisional proposals to improve the Right to Manage
- Wales joins the Law Commission’s residential leasehold reform project
- Abolition of the Right to Buy and Associated Right (Wales) Bill