ARE YOU A LEASEHOLDER IN WALES?
If you are, the Welsh Government would like to hear from you. They have commissioned a team from Kent, York and Bangor Universities to survey leaseholders on their experiences of being leaseholders. If you are able to help follow this link.
YDYCH CHI YN BRYDLESWR YNG NGHYMRU?
Os ydych, fe hoffai Llywodraeth Cymru glywed ganddoch chi. Maent wedi comisiynu tȋm o Brifysgolion Caint, Efrog a Bangor i wneud arolwg o brydleswyr ar eu profiadau o fod yn brydleswyr. Os gallwch helpu dilynwch y cyswllyt yma.
Listed below are pages specifically for leaseholders in Wales.
Leasehold Valuation Tribunal application forms
- 1 – Application relating to Right to Manage Companies
<PDF – 158KB>
- 2 – Application for a determination as to liability to pay and reasonableness of a variable administration charge or for the variation of a fixed administration charge
<PDF – 214KB>
- 3 – Application to determine that a breach of covenant or a condition in the lease has occurred
<PDF – 138KB>
- 4 – Application for an order under Section 20c of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
<PDF – 143KB>
- 5 – Application for the dispensation of all or any of the consultation requirements provided for by section 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
<PDF – 208KB>
- 6 – Application for a determination as to liability to pay and reasonableness of variable service charges
<PDF – 220KB>
- 7 – Application for the variation of a lease or leases
<PDF – 147KB>
- 8 – Application for the appointment of a manager or for the variation or discharge of an order appointing a manager under Section 24 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
<PDF – 212KB>
- 9 – Applications relating to the recognition of Tenants’ Associations
<PDF – 127KB>
- 10 – Houses and Premises – Application to determine costs and other issues
<PDF – 171KB>
- 11 – Houses and premises – Leasehold Enfranchisement – Application for a determination as to price payable
<PDF – 149KB>
- 12 – Flats and Premises – Lease Renewal Application for Determination of Premium or Other Terms of Acquisition remaining in dispute
<PDF – 150KB>
- 13 – Flats and Premises – Leasehold Enfranchisement: Missing Landlord – Application to determine Lease Terms and/or Premium
<PDF – 137KB>
- 14 – Application for Reasonable Costs – Flats and Premises – provided for by section 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
<PDF – 148KB>
- 15 – Flats and Premises – Collective Enfranchisement – Application for Determination of the Terms of Acquisition remaining in Dispute
<PDF – 152KB>
- LPE1 – Leasehold property enquiries – this form is the same in England and Wales
<PDF – 140KB>
- LPE2 – Buyers leasehold information summary – this form is the same in England and Wales
<PDF – 36KB>