Fire risk assessments: how often must they be done?
There are no specific time periods in law for how often fire risk assessments must be carried out or reviewed....
The fund is now open for private sector buildings in all areas, except for those in Greater London. The fund is also open for social sector buildings in all areas. The application deadline for private sector buildings (except those in Greater London) and social sector buildings in all areas is 14th March 2021. Applications received after 14 March 2021 for this group of buildings will not be considered for funding.
The Greater London Authority will be administering the fund in Greater London. The fund opened to applications from eligible private sector buildings in Greater London on 18 March 2021 and will remain open until 11.59pm on 30 April 2021. Applications to the Fund for private buildings in London should be submitted via the GLA-OPS portal.
- £30 million Waking Watch Relief Fund now open for applications
- Government announces £30 million Waking Watch Relief Fund
- Government funding for the remediation of Non-ACM cladding – A quick guide for leaseholders to the Building Safety Fund
- LEASE advice on fire safety
- Book a fire safety advice session
- Make a written fire safety advice query