Fire risk assessments: how often must they be done?
There are no specific time periods in law for how often fire risk assessments must be carried out or reviewed....
The fund will cover the upfront costs of installing a fire alarm system on or after 17th December 2020.
The common fire alarm system should generally be designed in accordance with the recommendations of BS 5839-1 for a Category L5 system, which is referred to in the NFCC’s revised guidance on simultaneous evacuation.
- £30 million Waking Watch Relief Fund now open for applications
- Government announces £30 million Waking Watch Relief Fund
- Government funding for the remediation of Non-ACM cladding – A quick guide for leaseholders to the Building Safety Fund
- LEASE advice on fire safety
- Book a fire safety advice session
- Make a written fire safety advice query