Relates to matters and issues that are being relied on by a party in order to achieve a specific outcome. This could be, for example, appealing a First-tier Tribunal decision. These cases can be appealed to an Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber). One possible ground of appeal here could be where it is believed the Tribunal wrongly interpreted or wrongly applied the relevant law.
More information you might find useful:
- Application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- Residential Property Tribunal (external link)
- Tribunal Application Forms
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)