Application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
Outline of applying to the Tribunal under its various jurisdictions, save for valuation applications.
The First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) has 5 regional offices throughout England that deal with settling of disputes in relation to leasehold property and the private rented sector. They deal with various matters including service charge disputes, lease variations and the determination of premiums for freehold purchase and lease extensions. This tribunal covers matters previously heard by the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal in England.
More information you might find useful:
- Application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- Residential Property Tribunal (external link)
- Tribunal Application Forms
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers.