Quiz - how well do you understand your lease?
Understand the key things you should know about your lease. If you are a purchaser, this can help make sure your solicitor has covered all of these points and explained them clearly to you.
This podcast is a conversation with Amanda Gourlay, Barrister at Tanfield Chambers.
- What is the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)?
- Why change from the previous tribunal?
- What power does the tribunal have to award costs?
- How will a case progress through the tribunal?
- What is a consent order?
- What is a representative application and when will then be appropriate?
LEASE would like to hear from you. If you would like LEASE to produce a podcast on a particular topic related to residential leasehold law, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7832 2500).
See all LEASE Podcasts