Application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
Outline of applying to the Tribunal under its various jurisdictions, save for valuation applications.
This podcast is a conversation with Amanda Gourlay, Barrister at Tanfield Chambers.
- What is the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)?
- Why change from the previous tribunal?
- What power does the tribunal have to award costs?
- How will a case progress through the tribunal?
- What is a consent order?
- What is a representative application and when will then be appropriate?
Download the podcast (MP3)
LEASE would like to hear from you. If you would like LEASE to produce a podcast on a particular topic related to residential leasehold law, let us know ([email protected] or 020 7832 2500).
See all LEASE Podcasts