Quiz - how well do you understand your lease?
Understand the key things you should know about your lease. If you are a purchaser, this can help make sure your solicitor has covered all of these points and explained them clearly to you.
These are interim measures put in place to ensure residents are safe until the cladding has been removed and replaced and could include the provision of a patrolling waking watch service.
More information you might find useful:
- What is the cladding fund?
- What works does the cladding fund cover?
- Has the government banned the use of combustible materials in cladding on blocks of flats?
- What are the leaseholder protections in the Building Safety Act 2022?
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Fire safety
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers.