Fire risk assessments: how often must they be done?
There are no specific time periods in law for how often fire risk assessments must be carried out or reviewed....
These are interim measures put in place to ensure residents are safe until the cladding has been removed and replaced and could include the provision of a patrolling waking watch service.
More information you might find useful:
- What is the cladding fund?
- What works does the cladding fund cover?
- Has the government banned the use of combustible materials in cladding on blocks of flats?
- What are the leaseholder protections in the Building Safety Act 2022?
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Fire safety
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers.