Fire risk assessments: how often must they be done?
There are no specific time periods in law for how often fire risk assessments must be carried out or reviewed....
The fund covers the reasonable costs of works associated with the removal and replacement of unsafe ACM cladding. The fund does not cover the removal of non ACM cladding systems or the costs of interim safety measures.
Applications for the Private sector ACM cladding remediation fund closed on 31st December 2019.
More information you might find useful:
- What is the cladding fund?
- What are interim safety measures?
- When will it be possible for my building owner to make an application for the cladding fund?
- Has the government banned the use of combustible materials in cladding on blocks of flats?
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Fire safety
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers.