What can I do if my landlord fails to insure the building?
You should firstly check the provisions of your lease to establish what the insurance provisions are. If your landlord fails...
This podcast is a conversation with Trevor Palmer, Senior Property Account Executive at Pi-Property Insurance.
Water Damage in Apartment Blocks: Insurance Issues
- Water Damage: what is maintenance/ what can be claimed for.
- Trace and Access Cover.
- Reporting Claims: meeting policy conditions.
- Loss Adjusters/ Loss Assessors: what are their roles, how much do they cost?
- What to expect in the event of a claim.
- Responsibility: who should pay/ will an insurer recover their costs
Download the podcast (MP3)
LEASE would like to hear from you. If you would like LEASE to produce a podcast on a particular topic related to residential leasehold law, let us know ([email protected] or 020 7832 2500).
See all LEASE Podcasts