Quiz - how well do you understand your lease?
Understand the key things you should know about your lease. If you are a purchaser, this can help make sure your solicitor has covered all of these points and explained them clearly to you.
Using unfair contractual terms can have a number of consequences.
- They are not legally binding on the consumer.
- A business could be asked to stop using and relying on them.
- A court injunction might be sought.
More information you might find useful:
- Who is the CMA?
- What is the CMA doing about residential leasehold property?
- Will leaseholders who have been mis-sold property be able to provide evidence to the CMA for its investigation into the leasehold market?
- What happens when the CMA has finished its investigation into the leasehold market?
- What is a consumer contract?
- What is an unfair term?
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers.