Skip to main content

Want to take over the management of your building?

Our E-Learning platform has modules for leaseholders looking to manage their own building using a RTM company.

Find out more here

I am the leaseholder of a house. Who should arrange the insurance for the building?

As a leaseholder of a house, you will generally be responsible for arranging the buildings insurance. You should, however refer to the terms of your lease.

More information you might find useful:

Still not found the answer?

Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government.