Skip to main content

Want to take over the management of your building?

Our E-Learning platform has modules for leaseholders looking to manage their own building using a RTM company.

Find out more here

I am a leaseholder and there are issues with the conduct of recent valuation by a surveyor. I would like to contact a body that regulates property surveyors.

The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is a professional body that accredits surveyors within the land, property and construction sectors worldwide.  They regulate and promote the profession; and aim to maintain the highest educational and professional standards; protect clients and consumers via a strict code of ethics; and provide impartial advice and guidance.

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities.