Summary of Rights and Obligations – Administration Charge - Wales
Section 158 of Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 under Schedule 11 paragraph 4 thereof provides that a demand for...
If the amount, the percentage, or apportionment that you pay is fixed in your lease, you cannot change this by going to the Tribunal.
This is because the Tribunal does not have the power to amend the proportion or the amount that is fixed in the lease.
However, in certain circumstances you may be able to apply to the Tribunal for a variation of the lease.
You may require the services of a solicitor, a surveyor or a managing agent.
More information you might find useful:
- Service Charges and other issues
- Resolutions for service charge disputes
- Application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Service Charges
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Lease Variation
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers