Right to Buy
This advice guide is not meant to describe or give a full interpretation of the law; only the courts can...
Recorded in July 2016
This webinar covers:
- Who is and is not eligible
- The RTB forms
- What to do if the application is turned down
- What should be in the offer notice
- What are the discount limits
- The terms of the RTB lease
- Voluntary RTB Pilot Schemes
including material on:
- Housing Act 1985
- Preserved RTB
- Right to Acquire
- Housing and Planning Act 2016
The presentation lasts for 60 minutes followed by up to 30 minutes Q+A
Manjit Rai is a Legal Adviser with a background in residential leasehold law within public sector and has private practice experience. She has been with LEASE for over a year. Her role here is to provide legal advice on all aspects of residential leasehold law and park homes law. She also delivers training, presentations, records podcasts with external professionals and writes articles for the company’s website.
Download the slides for this presentation.