Law Commission regional consultation events: Cardiff, Southampton, and Birmingham
Quiz - how well do you understand your lease?
Understand the key things you should know about your lease. If you are a purchaser, this can help make sure your solicitor has covered all of these points and explained them clearly to you.
The Law Commission is holding regional consultation events. It invites you to come and hear its team speak about the Commission’s recent Consultation Paper, and help contribute to the debate.
Details are as follows:
- Cardiff, 26 November 2018, 12.30-14.30 (offices of Eversheds Sutherland, 1 Callaghan Square, Cardiff CF10 5BT)
- Book through Eventbrite, Password: LCCECARD
- Southampton, 30 November 2018, 12:30-14:30 (offices of Womble Bond Dickinson, 39-49 Commercial Road, Southampton SO15 1AG)
- Book through Eventbrite, Password: LCCESOTON
- Birmingham, 10 December 2018, 15.00-17.00 (Hotel du Vin, Church Street, Birmingham B3 2NR)
- Book through Eventbrite, Password: LCCEBIRM
Each event will cover:
- What should the enfranchisement rights be?
- Who should be entitled to exercise the enfranchisement rights?
- How should the enfranchisement rights be exercised?
- What should it cost to enfranchise?