Rising ground rent
By Nicholas Kissen, Senior Adviser December 2016 Ground rent is usually payable under the terms of a lease. It is...
This podcast is a conversation with Nicholas Kissen, senior adviser at LEASE.
- The importance of the lease
- The form of the demand
- Consequences of non-payment including administration charges
- How far back can the landlord claim?
- Can the ground rent increase?
Download the podcast (MP3)
More information you might find useful:
- Service Charges and other issues: Ground rent
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Ground Rent
- Form of Rent Demand Notice (England)
- Form of Rent Demand Notice (Wales)
- Summaries of rights and obligations – Administration Charges (England)
- Summaries of rights and obligations – Administration Charges (Wales)
LEASE would like to hear from you. If you would like LEASE to produce a podcast on a particular topic related to residential leasehold law, let us know (email@example.com or 020 7832 2500).
See all LEASE Podcasts