Next webinar - Tuesday 14 October, Appointment of a Manager and Compulsory Acquisition – The Twin Powers, a presentation and discussion. Book now.
Next classroom training - Tuesday 7 October in London, First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber). Book now.
LEASE training programme
For training on residential leasehold law.
Section 20 Consultation
Service charges for residential leaseholders
Tackling bad management
Courses can be fully tailored to your requirements.
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- How can I find out what my service charge is being used for?
- My neighbours are very noisy and it is affecting the enjoyment of my property. What can I do?
- I own the freehold of a leasehold house. The leaseholder wants to buy the freehold. Do I have to sell it to them?
- My landlord has carried out Section 20 consultation but I am still unhappy about the service charges I'm being asked to pay. What can I do?
- What happens when my lease runs out?
- What happens if I breach the terms of my lease?
- My landlord has not demanded ground rent for several years. Can he still demand it?
Welcome to LEASE
The best place to find answers to your residential leasehold or park homes problems
Education and training on core issues to help you avoid future problems
Free advice on issues including service charges, extending your lease, buying the freehold, right to manage and applying to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) and much more
Need a lawyer, surveyor, managing agent, or other professional to act for you? Try the LEASE Conferences Practitioners Directory
On the LEASE website you can:
- Read or download the full range of advice guides.
- Find the right information for you using the links below. For example click "I own a flat".
- Use the lease extension calculator to get an idea of the cost of extending your lease.
- Book a leasehold training course, live webinar, or purchase a webinar recording in the online shop.
- Next webinar - Tuesday 14 October, Appointment of a Manager and Compulsory Acquisition – The Twin Powers, a presentation and discussion. Book now.
- Next classroom training - Tuesday 7 October in London, First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber). Book now.
- Free webinar recordings are now available. The first of these is Service charges.
- See upcoming LEASE events. If you would like to book LEASE advisers for an event complete the booking form.
- Search our collection of Tribunal decisions.
- New podcasts. See all podcasts.
Find the right information for you
Which of the following statements best describes your situation:
Extending your lease?
Use our lease extension calculator to get an idea of the cost of renewing your lease...