Next webinar - Thursday 10 September, Right to Buy - the nuts and bolts.
LEASE training programme
For training on residential leasehold law.
Section 20 Consultation
Service charges for residential leaseholders
Tackling bad management
Courses can be fully tailored to your requirements.
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- How can I find out what my service charge is being used for?
- My neighbours are very noisy and it is affecting the enjoyment of my property. What can I do?
- My landlord has carried out Section 20 consultation but I am still unhappy about the service charges I'm being asked to pay. What can I do?
- I own the freehold of a leasehold house. The leaseholder wants to buy the freehold. Do I have to sell it to them?
- What happens when my lease runs out?
- What happens if I breach the terms of my lease?
- My landlord has not demanded ground rent for several years. Can he still demand it?
Last year LEASE attended over 60 events for local groups – leaseholders, residents associations, housing associations, MP constituency surgeries, to mention just a sample. Events are free – LEASE advisers can explain the intricacies of leasehold law to your group and/or provide one-to-one advice sessions. If you would like LEASE advisers to meet with your group, get in touch either by completing the booking form or calling us on 020 7832 2500.
LEASE on Location – Service Charge Summit
A LEASE adviser will be attending the Service Charge Summit on 21 September.
LEASE on Location – Dagenham
A LEASE adviser will be attending the Barking and Dagenham leaseholders' conference on 26 September. This event is only open to Barking and Dagenham leaseholders.
LEASE on Location – ARHM autumn regional training events
LEASE advisers will be presenting at the ARHM training events in Taunton on 6 October, Central London on 15 October, and Leeds on 21 October. For more information please contact the ARHM.
LEASE on Location – National Leasehold Conference
LEASE Chair Roger Southam will be speaking at the NLC Conference on 22 October.