New advice line
A new service is now available. Lawyers, managing agents and other professionals working in the sector will access LEASE advice through an online booking system. No more waiting on hold – select your slot, call the number provided and get the advice you need. Written advice is also available.
A 20 minute slot will cost just £45 (plus VAT). A 40 minute slot for advice in writing is £90 (plus VAT).
Are you a professional with an issue that you’d like to discuss with a LEASE adviser?
Click here to book your first appointment
The revenue from this new service will, as always, be going to support our free service for leaseholders.
- LEASE's 14th annual conference another success!
- Shared Ownership-relaxing the criteria from April 2016
- UK’s 4.1m leaseholders urged to have their say in national survey
- MOJ publishes government's response to the consultation on proposals to increase court and tribunal fees
- New advice line for leasehold professionals
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- How can I find out what my service charge is being used for?
- My neighbours are very noisy and it is affecting the enjoyment of my property. What can I do?
- My landlord has carried out Section 20 consultation but I am still unhappy about the service charges I'm being asked to pay. What can I do?
- I own the freehold of a leasehold house. The leaseholder wants to buy the freehold. Do I have to sell it to them?
- What happens when my lease runs out?
- What happens if I breach the terms of my lease?
- My landlord has not demanded ground rent for several years. Can he still demand it?
Last year LEASE attended over 60 events for local groups – leaseholders, residents associations, housing associations, MP constituency surgeries, to mention just a sample.
LEASE on Location – in St Albans
LEASE advisers will be attending the event "Service charges" for St Albans City & District Council on 30 March 2016. This event is open to all.