Next webinar - Tuesday 12 May, Interpretation of residential leases (service charges). Book now.
LEASE training programme
For training on residential leasehold law.
Section 20 Consultation
Service charges for residential leaseholders
Tackling bad management
Courses can be fully tailored to your requirements.
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- How can I find out what my service charge is being used for?
- My neighbours are very noisy and it is affecting the enjoyment of my property. What can I do?
- My landlord has carried out Section 20 consultation but I am still unhappy about the service charges I'm being asked to pay. What can I do?
- I own the freehold of a leasehold house. The leaseholder wants to buy the freehold. Do I have to sell it to them?
- What happens when my lease runs out?
- What happens if I breach the terms of my lease?
- My landlord has not demanded ground rent for several years. Can he still demand it?
Last year LEASE attended over 60 events for local groups – leaseholders, residents associations, housing associations, MP constituency surgeries, to mention just a sample. Events are free – LEASE advisers can explain the intricacies of leasehold law to your group and/or provide one-to-one advice sessions. If you would like LEASE advisers to meet with your group, get in touch either by completing the booking form or calling us on 020 7832 2500.
LEASE on Location – Ilford
A LEASE adviser will be attending a meeting for a group of private leaseholders on 28 April 2015.
LEASE on Location – Hounslow
A LEASE adviser will be attending a meeting for a group of private leaseholders on 12 May 2015.
LEASE on Location – at the Social Landlord Leasehold Summit
LEASE senior adviser Nicholas Kissen will be speaking at this event on 14 May 2015. The event provides property managers working for housing associations, local authorities, and ALMO’s with information on their responsibilities and liabilities as managers of leasehold property.
For more information and to book a place please visit the website: www.sociallandlordleaseholdsummit.co.uk
LEASE on Location – at the ARHM summer conference
LEASE chair Roger Southam will be speaking at the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM) summer conference on 11 June 2015.
For more information and to book a place please visit the website: www.arhmconference2015.co.uk
LEASE on Location – Ealing
LEASE advisers will be attending an event for the Local Authority in Ealing on 2 July 2015. This event is only open to Ealing Local Authority leaseholders. Click here for more information.