When to contact the redress scheme
Introduction From 1 October 2014, anyone engaged in property management work in England became required by law to belong to...
Recorded in October 2014
- Grounds for appointment of a manager
- The contents and service of a preliminary notice
- Seeking a management order at the Tribunal
- Powers of the Tribunal – appointed manager
- Procedure for seeking acquisition order
- Missing freeholders
Speaker: Nicholas Kissen is a solicitor at LEASE with nearly thirty years’ experience both in private practice and the public sector. Nicholas is a regular speaker at property professional events and in addition delivers classroom and bespoke training as well as webinars on a regular basis. Nicholas has sat on a number of outside bodies including those reviewing codes of management practice. He has also been included in the 2015 and 2016 edition of News on the Block’s “Hot 100” – a list of the 100 most influential people in residential property.
Download the slides for this presentation.