Appointing a Managing Agent - The need, selection and working with them
A guide to assist those looking for a managing agent.
This podcast is a conversation with Alan Walker, who is a leaseholder and for more than ten years has been director of a Resident Management Company (RMC) managing a block of flats. The podcast explains why you might want to become a director, the skills and knowledge you can develop, and offers invaluable advice in being an effective director.
Download the podcast (MP3)
In this podcast you will learn about the following key issues:
- Why would you want to be a director of an RMC?
- What knowledge is likely to be useful?
- What issues is a director likely to encounter?
- What is the best solution to some of those issues?
- How to run effective meetings
- When should you use a managing agent and how to choose one?
- Appointing a Managing Agent – The need, selection and working with them
- You can find out more information, on how to become a director on the LEASE Learn website – our e-learning platform
LEASE would like to hear from you. If you would like LEASE to produce a podcast on a particular topic related to residential leasehold law, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7832 2500).
See all LEASE Podcasts