Skip to main content

Want to take over the management of your building?

Our E-Learning platform has modules for leaseholders looking to manage their own building using a RTM company.

Find out more here

Report on title

When a solicitor acts for someone buying a property they will report on the status of the property to the buyer and, if applicable, to the buyer’s mortgage lender.

« Back to Glossary Index

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government.