Section 20 struggles
Cordelia M owns a flat in a block of 60 in Camden. The freeholder is planning some major works, but...
The Section 20 consultation process generally has three stages:
- A notice of intention
- Notification of estimates
- Notification of award of contract
More information you might find useful:
- What should the notice of intention to carry out major works contain?
- What should the notice of estimates for major works contain?
- What should the notification of award of contract for major works contain?
- Section 20 Consultation for Private Landlords, Resident Management Companies and their Agents
- Section 20 Consultation for Council and other public sector landlords
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Section 20 Consultation
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers