Quiz - how well do you understand your lease?
Understand the key things you should know about your lease. If you are a purchaser, this can help make sure your solicitor has covered all of these points and explained them clearly to you.
The minister is responsible for:
- Supporting the Housing Secretary on housing supply policy and delivery
- Housing financing streams
- Home ownership policy
- Planning policy and casework oversight
- Homes England sponsorship and performance
- Building safety and regulations (including government response to the Hackitt review)
- Land assembly and release, and Public Sector Land and Digital Land
- Help to Buy
- Quality and design
- Grenfell recovery programme
- Social Housing Green Paper