Directions are issued by a court or a tribunal to parties in a case. They may relate to the exchange of information and the general conduct of the case itself.
More information you might find useful:
- Application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- Residential Property Tribunal (external link)
- Tribunal Application Forms
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Application to the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber)