Law Commission publishes report on valuation in enfranchisement
8th January, 2020 Today the Law [glossary_exclude]Commission[/glossary_exclude] publishes its report on valuation in enfranchisement. The [glossary_exclude]Commission[/glossary_exclude] sets out options to...
We are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to provide initial advice to the Leasehold Advisory Service’s (LEASE) leaseholder and park home owner customers in England and Wales.
- To provide initial legal advice to lay customers on all aspects of the law relating to leasehold and residential park homes in England and Wales.
- Legal qualification (e.g. law degree, LPC or equivalent), including solicitors looking for a career change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to first-class customer service
- The role would particularly suit people who have worked in a busy telephone or advisory environment
Benefits & Training
- An excellent training programme is in place for Legal Advisers.
- Salary: £29,000 – £36,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
- Other benefits include:
- 26 holiday days and Bank Holidays
- Professional subscription paid
- 10% non-contributory pension
- A friendly and supportive culture
The role is home-based. However, you accept that you will be required to attend an office on occasion and as required for the proper performance of the role, some examples of such occasions being induction, training, supervision, team events and team projects.
Successful candidates must pass a Disclosure and Barring Service check
Candidates will be subject to UK immigration requirements
Selection process details
Feedback will only be provided if you attend an interview or assessment.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
>To apply: Please submit your completed application form and a written statement marked ‘Private and Confidential’ to Miss Nicolette Davis by email: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on 3 October 2022
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.