Law Commission publishes report on valuation in enfranchisement
8th January, 2020 Today the Law [glossary_exclude]Commission[/glossary_exclude] publishes its report on valuation in enfranchisement. The [glossary_exclude]Commission[/glossary_exclude] sets out options to...
LEGAL ADVISER (12-MONTH FIXED TERM)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide initial advice to the Leasehold Advisory Service’s (LEASE) leaseholder and park homeowner customers in England and Wales.
The role is home based. However, you accept that you will be required to attend an office on occasion and as required for the proper performance of the role, examples of such occasions being, for induction, training, supervision and team projects. If during the course of an assignment and government guidelines permit, you will also be required to attend the offices at regular intervals as instructed by the organisation.
- To provide initial legal advice to lay customers on all aspects of the law relating to leasehold and residential park homes in England and Wales.
- To provide advice and assistance to the Chief Executive and the management team.
- Solicitor/Barrister and at least 1 year PQE
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Commitment to first class customer service
- The roles would particularly suit people who have worked in a telephone or advisory environment
Benefits & Training
- An excellent training programme is in place for Legal Advisers.
- Salary: £29,000 – £36,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
- Other benefits include:
- 26 holiday days and Bank Holidays
- Professional subscription
- A friendly and supportive culture
Successful candidates must pass a Disclosure and Barring Service check
Candidates will be subject to UK immigration requirements
Selection process details
Feedback will only be provided if you attend an interview or assessment.
To apply: Please submit your completed application form and written
statement marked ‘Private and Confidential’ to Miss Nicolette Davis by email: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is: Midnight on 15th June 2021
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.