Quiz - how well do you understand your lease?
Understand the key things you should know about your lease. If you are a purchaser, this can help make sure your solicitor has covered all of these points and explained them clearly to you.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to provide initial advice to the Leasehold Advisory Service’s (LEASE) leaseholder and park home owner customers in England and Wales.
The role is home based. However, you accept that you will be required to attend an office on occasion and as required for the proper performance of the role, non-exhaustive examples of such occasions being for induction, training, supervision, team events and team projects. If during the course of an assignment and government guidelines permit, you will also be required to attend the offices at regular intervals as instructed by the organisation.
- To provide initial legal advice to lay customers on all aspects of the law relating to leasehold and residential park homes in England and Wales.
- To provide advice and assistance to the Chief Executive and the management team.
- Legal qualification (e.g. law degree, LPC or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to first-class customer service
- The role would particularly suit people who have worked in a telephone or advisory environment
Benefits & Training
- An excellent training programme is in place for Legal Advisers.
- Salary: £29,000 – £36,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
- Other benefits include:
- 26 holiday days and Bank Holidays
- Professional subscription
- A friendly and supportive culture
Successful candidates must pass a Disclosure and Barring Service check
Candidates will be subject to UK immigration requirements
Selection process details
Feedback will only be provided if you attend an interview or assessment.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
To apply: Please submit your completed application form and written statement marked ‘Private and Confidential’ to Miss Nicolette Davis by email: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on 5th May 2022
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.