Quiz - how well do you understand your lease?
Understand the key things you should know about your lease. If you are a purchaser, this can help make sure your solicitor has covered all of these points and explained them clearly to you.
The Government has set up a comprehensive programme to oversee ACM remediation. The Government has written to all building owners. If a building owner does not apply and refuses to remediate a high rise building with ACM cladding, the Government will back the relevant local authorities to take enforcement action.
Applications for the Private sector ACM cladding remediation fund closed on 31st December 2019.
More information you might find useful:
- What is the cladding fund?
- What works does the fund cover?
- What are the conditions for accessing the cladding fund?
- Has the government banned the use of combustible materials in cladding on blocks of flats?
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Fire safety
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers.