Fire risk assessments: how often must they be done?
There are no specific time periods in law for how often fire risk assessments must be done or reviewed. The...
The Government has set up a comprehensive programme to oversee ACM remediation. The Government has written to all building owners. If a building owner does not apply and refuses to remediate a high rise building with ACM cladding, the Government will back the relevant local authorities to take enforcement action.
More information you might find useful:
- What is the cladding fund?
- What works does the fund cover?
- What are the conditions for accessing the cladding fund?
- Has the government banned the use of combustible materials in cladding on blocks of flats?
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Fire safety
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers.