Quiz - how well do you understand your lease?
Understand the key things you should know about your lease. If you are a purchaser, this can help make sure your solicitor has covered all of these points and explained them clearly to you.
The Government has set up a comprehensive programme to oversee ACM remediation. The Government has written to all building owners. If a building owner does not apply and refuses to remediate a high rise building with ACM cladding, the Government will back the relevant local authorities to take enforcement action.
More information you might find useful:
- What is the cladding fund?
- What works does the fund cover?
- What are the conditions for accessing the cladding fund?
- Has the government banned the use of combustible materials in cladding on blocks of flats?
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Fire safety
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers.