Fire risk assessments: how often must they be done?
There are no specific time periods in law for how often fire risk assessments must be done or reviewed. The...
As a condition of the funding, the Government will require building owners to pursue warranty claims and legal action to recover the costs from those from those responsible for the presence of the unsafe cladding. This will be repaid to Government once recouped.
More information you might find useful:
- What is a warranty claim?
- What is the cladding fund?
- What works does the cladding fund cover?
- What will happen if my building owner doesn’t replace the cladding?
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Fire safety
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers.