There is no requirement for you to have professional representation, but it may be beneficial in some cases. Details of free representation schemes are available from the Tribunal.

More information you might find useful:

Still not found the answer?

Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers

LEASE is governed by a board, appointed as individuals by the Secretary of State for the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government.