Fire risk assessments: how often must they be done?
There are no specific time periods in law for how often fire risk assessments must be carried out or reviewed....
Applicants (responsible entities) can re-apply if they believe their building meets the eligibility criteria outlined in Building Safety Fund guidance for new applications 2022. They need to follow the process in this guidance.
More information you might find useful:
- What is the Building Safety Fund?
- Who applies to the Building Safety Fund?
- Can my building owner apply to the Building Safety Fund if they have already started remediation work?
- What are the leaseholder protections in the Building Safety Act 2022?
- More Frequently Asked Questions on Fire safety
Still not found the answer?
Contact LEASE to have your enquiry dealt with by one of our experienced advisers.