Next webinar - Tuesday 10 February, Collective enfranchisement case law – non-valuation. Book now.
LEASE training programme
For training on residential leasehold law.
Section 20 Consultation
Service charges for residential leaseholders
Tackling bad management
Courses can be fully tailored to your requirements.
- Wales - White Paper on future of Right to Buy
- Recognising a tenants' association – what should the proper approach of the tribunal be?
- Free leaseholder event at the LEASE Conference
- Understanding your lease – quiz and advice guide
- LEASE Conference on 4 February 2015 - Book now!
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- How can I find out what my service charge is being used for?
- My neighbours are very noisy and it is affecting the enjoyment of my property. What can I do?
- My landlord has carried out Section 20 consultation but I am still unhappy about the service charges I'm being asked to pay. What can I do?
- I own the freehold of a leasehold house. The leaseholder wants to buy the freehold. Do I have to sell it to them?
- What happens when my lease runs out?
- What happens if I breach the terms of my lease?
- My landlord has not demanded ground rent for several years. Can he still demand it?
- Are you a professional dealing with residential leasehold?
- A freeholder or flatowner who needs to know your rights and responsibilities?
- New to the subject or need to brush up your knowledge and skills?
- Looking for a suitable course delivered by specialists in the field?
NEW! from LEASE, classroom courses on key topics for residential leasehold professionals. These courses are designed to provide detailed training on the subject, including a review of the important, relevant legal cases.
LEASE can train your staff on all aspects of residential leasehold law. Get in touch to discuss your requirements. Courses at your premises are generally organised for a full day (9.30 – 16.30); ask us about half day or other formats. A full day course is £1,500 (+VAT); half-day course £750 (+VAT). This includes training materials and travel for trainers within the M25. Discounts are available for the second and subsequent reruns of the same course held within 12 months of the first.
To book contact LEASE on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7383 9800.
LEASE offers training via 90 minute webinars. From the convenience of your office; join LEASE for these informative seminars. See the list of upcoming webinars and book now online. The webinars are accredited by the Institute of Residential Property Management. Webinars cost £50 (+VAT). See below for some of the topics covered in recent LEASE webinars.
- Managing a building – the law you should know
- Section 20 consultation
- Shared ownership
- Right to buy – what every property professional should know
LEASE training staff
The team is led by Nicholas Kissen, a solicitor with more than 20 years experience both in the public sector and private practice. Nicholas was a member of the government working party which produced the Leasehold Section of the Home Information Pack. He is currently a member of the Green Deal Maximising Energy Efficiency in Buildings Forum. Nicholas is a regular speaker at professional body conferences as well as at leaseholder forums.
LEASE’s trainers are all lawyers with significant experience addressing residential leasehold issues.
Continuous Professional Development
LEASE training courses are accredited for Solicitors Regulation Authority Continuous Professional Development (CPD). Other professional bodies may also award CPD points; we provide certificates of attendance on completion of the course.
If you have any questions about our training services please contact us at email@example.com.