Becoming a director of a Resident Management Company
This podcast is a conversation with Alan Walker, who is a leaseholder and for more than ten years has been director of a Resident Management Company (RMC) managing a block of flats. The podcast explains why you might want to become a director, the skills and knowledge you can develop, and offers invaluable advice in being an effective director.
In this podcast you will learn about the following key issues:
- Why would you want to be a director of an RMC?
- What knowledge is likely to be useful?
- What issues is a director likely to encounter?
- What is the best solution to some of those issues?
- How to run effective meetings
- When should you use a managing agent and how to choose one?
- Appointing a Managing Agent - The need, selection and working with them
- Webinar - Cracking the RICS Code – the management manual for residential leasehold property
LEASE would like to hear from you. If you would like LEASE to produce a podcast on a particular topic related to residential leasehold law, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7383 9800).