Next webinar - Tuesday 14 July, The First-tier Tribunal - 2 years on.
Upcoming classroom training - Section 20 consultation. Tuesday 21 July in London.
LEASE training programme
For training on residential leasehold law.
Section 20 Consultation
Service charges for residential leaseholders
Tackling bad management
Courses can be fully tailored to your requirements.
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- How can I find out what my service charge is being used for?
- My neighbours are very noisy and it is affecting the enjoyment of my property. What can I do?
- My landlord has carried out Section 20 consultation but I am still unhappy about the service charges I'm being asked to pay. What can I do?
- I own the freehold of a leasehold house. The leaseholder wants to buy the freehold. Do I have to sell it to them?
- What happens when my lease runs out?
- What happens if I breach the terms of my lease?
- My landlord has not demanded ground rent for several years. Can he still demand it?
Reinvigorating the Right to Buy and one for one replacement: Consultation
The Government has published a Consultation Paper containing proposals to increase the cap on Right to Buy discounts; and options for meeting the Government's commitment to ensure that every additional home sold under Right to Buy is replaced with a new home for Affordable Rent
The government would be interested in any comments on the proposals in the paper and the consultation closes on 2 February 2012
The consultation paper is available here
For more information on Right to Buy click here
(News story added: 23 December 2011)