Next webinar - Tuesday 13 January, Case law update. Book now.
LEASE training programme
For training on residential leasehold law.
Section 20 Consultation
Service charges for residential leaseholders
Tackling bad management
Courses can be fully tailored to your requirements.
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- How can I find out what my service charge is being used for?
- My neighbours are very noisy and it is affecting the enjoyment of my property. What can I do?
- My landlord has carried out Section 20 consultation but I am still unhappy about the service charges I'm being asked to pay. What can I do?
- I own the freehold of a leasehold house. The leaseholder wants to buy the freehold. Do I have to sell it to them?
- What happens when my lease runs out?
- What happens if I breach the terms of my lease?
- My landlord has not demanded ground rent for several years. Can he still demand it?
LEASE Outreach Events
A main aim of the Leasehold Advisory Service is to expand our provision of advice to leaseholders outside London and the Southeast of England. One of the ways to do this is through Outreach Events, where leasehold advisers come to speak to groups of leaseholders.
If you would like us to run a LEASE outreach event in your area then please contact us, detailing where you would like the event to be, and what issues you would particularly like the advisers to address. We would need to guarantee that at least 20 leaseholders would be attending the event.
If you are able to suggest possible venues or dates then please do so. LEASE is a publicly funded organisation, but we do have a small budget for venue hire and refreshments.